Friday, June 23, 2017 beginning at 9:00 a.m.
Grand Island City Council Chambers
Grand Island City Hall
100 E. First Street, Grand Island, Nebraska
1. Roll Call of Board members.
2. Review and approval of the minutes from the May 26, 2017 meeting.*
3. Review and approval of expense report for May 2017.*
4. Consider application PRB-3856. This is an application filed by the Nebraska Public Power District requesting authorization to construct a 115 kilovolt substation and 1.07 mile of 69 kilovolt subtransmission line in Rock County, Nebraska.*
5. Consider application PRB-3857. This is an application filed by the Dawson Public Power District requesting authorization to construct .98 mile of 69 kilovolt subtransmission line near the Village of Elm Creek in Buffalo County, Nebraska.*
6. Consider approval of a revised assessment figure for fiscal year 2017-2018.
7. Consider amendments to Guidance Document No. 9. Guidance Document 9 refers to Certified Renewable Export Facilities (CREF). The statutes referring to CREF applications were repealed and replaced by the Legislature in the 2017 session. Wording describing power purchase agreements and capacity purchases also needs to be reworded.*
8. Executive Director’s report.
a. Update on Southwest Power Pool activities.
* Action item. A vote is scheduled for or possible on this agenda item.
Note: This agenda is subject to revision. It will be continually updated until it is made final approximately one week prior to the meeting. Pursuant to Neb. Rev. Stat. § 84-1411, the Board reserves the right to amend the agenda up to 24 hours prior to the meeting.