Friday, May 26, 2017 beginning at 9:00 a.m.
Liquor Control Commission Hearing Room
Nebraska State Office Building -- 5th Floor
301 Centennial Mall South, Lincoln, Nebraska
1. Roll Call of Board members.
2. Review and approval of the minutes from the March 24, 2017 meeting.*
3. Review and approval of expense reports for March and April 2017.*
4. Presentation by representatives of the Omaha Public Power District on the District's newly created 261-M rate class.
5. Approval of the Board's assessment figure and amount of reserve funds to be used for the Board's budget for fiscal year 2017-1018.*
6. Consider whether the Board will reimburse the executive director and general counsel and any board members for costs to attend the 2017 Nebraska Wind and Solar Conference in Lincoln, Nebraska, on November 13 and 14..*
7. Executive Director’s report.
a. Update on Southwest Power Pool activities.
b. Final report on legislative activities during the 2017 Legislative session.
8. Election of Board vice-chair for 2017.
* Action item. A vote is scheduled for or possible on this agenda item.
Note: This agenda is subject to revision. It will be continually updated until it is made final approximately one week prior to the meeting. Pursuant to Neb. Rev. Stat. § 84-1411, the Board reserves the right to amend the agenda up to 24 hours prior to the meeting.