Friday, October 27, 2017 beginning at 9:00 a.m.
Liquor Control Commission Hearing Room
Nebraska State Office Building -- 5th Floor
301 Centennial Mall South, Lincoln, Nebraska
1. Roll Call of Board members.
2. Review and approval of the minutes from the September 22, 2017 meeting.*
3. Review and approval of expense report for September 2017.*
4. Consider PRB-3862. This is an application filed by the Loup River Public Power District for authority to construct 1.25 miles of 12.5 kilovolt distribution line in Platte County, Nebraska to serve the Larson Farms dairy facility.*
5. Approve proposed amendments Neb. Rev. Stat. sections 70-1014.02 and 70-1020, and authorize the executive director to take steps necessary to have a bill introduced to effectuate the amendments.*
6. Consider PRB-3835-G. This is an application filed by Bluestem Energy Solutions, Inc. to construct a 37.36 megawatt natural gas generation facility. The facility would be located in the Gage County Industrial Park just north of the City of Beatrice, Gage County, Nebraska. An evidentiary hearing will be held on this application prior to consideration. It is unlikely the Board will issue a decision on October 27.
7. Executive Director’s report.
a. Update on Southwest Power Pool activities.
* Action item. A vote is scheduled for or possible on this agenda item.
Note: This agenda is subject to revision. It will be continually updated until it is made final approximately one week prior to the meeting. Pursuant to Neb. Rev. Stat. § 84-1411, the Board reserves the right to amend the agenda up to 24 hours prior to the meeting.