Friday, July 28, 2017 beginning at 9:00 a.m.
Liquor Control Commission Hearing Room
Nebraska State Office Building -- 5th Floor
301 Centennial Mall South, Lincoln, Nebraska
1. Roll Call of Board members.
2. Review and approval of the minutes from the June 23, 2017 meeting.*
3. Review and approval of expense report for June 2017.*
4. Consider approval of SAA 318-17-A. This is a joint application filed by the City of Wahoo and the Butler Public Power District to amend service area agreement 318. The agreement would transfer territory on the northwest edge of the City’s current service area, in sections 32 and 33, Township 15 North, Range 7 East, in Saunders County, from Butler PPD to the City.*
5. Executive Director’s report.
a. Update on Southwest Power Pool activities.
* Action item. A vote is scheduled for or possible on this agenda item.
Note: This agenda is subject to revision. It will be continually updated until it is made final approximately one week prior to the meeting. Pursuant to Neb. Rev. Stat. § 84-1411, the Board reserves the right to amend the agenda up to 24 hours prior to the meeting.