Friday, August 25, 2017 beginning at 9:00 a.m.
Liquor Control Commission Hearing Room
Nebraska State Office Building -- 5th Floor
301 Centennial Mall South, Lincoln, Nebraska
1. Roll Call of Board members.
2. Review and approval of the minutes from the July 28, 2017 meeting.*
3. Review and approval of expense report for July 2017.*
4. Presentation of the 2017 Annual Load and Capability report prepared by the Nebraska Power Association’s Joint Planning Subcommittee.
5. Consider acceptance of the 2017 Annual Statewide Load and Capability report.*
6. Executive Director’s report.
a. Update on Southwest Power Pool activities.
7. Board’s preparation of the executive director and general counsel’s annual performance evaluation.*
* Action item. A vote is scheduled for or possible on this agenda item.
Note: This agenda is subject to revision. It will be continually updated until it is made final approximately one week prior to the meeting. Pursuant to Neb. Rev. Stat. § 84-1411, the Board reserves the right to amend the agenda up to 24 hours prior to the meeting.