Friday, September 22, 2017 beginning at 9:00 a.m.
Liquor Control Commission Hearing Room
Nebraska State Office Building -- 5th Floor
301 Centennial Mall South, Lincoln, Nebraska
1. Roll Call of Board members.
2. Review and approval of the minutes from the August 25, 2017 meeting.*
3. Review and approval of expense report for August 2017.*
4. Consider approval of expenses for the Board’s attorney member and the general counsel to attend a legal seminar entitled “Who’s Your Client When You Represent the Government?” sponsored by the Nebraska Bar Association’s Government Practice Section in La Vista, Nebraska on October 13, 2017. The registration is $100 for NSBA members and $130 for non-members.*
5. Review draft language for proposed amendments to Neb. Rev. Stat. sections 70-1014.02 and 70-1020.*
6. Executive Director’s report.
a. Update on Southwest Power Pool activities.
* Action item. A vote is scheduled for or possible on this agenda item.
Note: This agenda is subject to revision. It will be continually updated until it is made final approximately one week prior to the meeting. Pursuant to Neb. Rev. Stat. § 84-1411, the Board reserves the right to amend the agenda up to 24 hours prior to the meeting.