Friday, January 26, 2018 beginning at 9:00 a.m.
Liquor Control Commission Hearing Room
Nebraska State Office Building -- 5th Floor
301 Centennial Mall South, Lincoln, Nebraska
1. Roll Call of Board members.
2. Review and approval of the minutes from the December 15, 2017 meeting.*
3. Review and approval of expense report for December 2017.*
4. Consider SAA 100-17-A. This is an application filed jointly by the Twin Valleys Public Power District and the Dawson Public Power District to amend retail service area agreement 100. Twin Valleys PPD would transfer to Dawson PPD approximately five sections of territory southeast of the Village of Elwood and a 69 kilovolt subtransmission line in the territory.*
5. Executive Director’s report.
a. Update on Southwest Power Pool activities.
b. Review bills pending before the Nebraska Legislature that may affect the Board or the electric industry. The Board may consider taking a position on bills or amendments.*
6. Election of Board Chairman and Vice Chairman for 2018.*
* Action item. A vote is scheduled for or possible on this agenda item.
Note: This agenda is subject to revision. It will be continually updated until it is made final approximately one week prior to the meeting. Pursuant to Neb. Rev. Stat. § 84-1411, the Board reserves the right to amend the agenda up to 24 hours prior to the meeting.